Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Agoraphobia

I've taken another giant step. I posted a comment and set my profile so that ANYONE can see my blog! I feel so vulnerable, but it's time for me to stop stalking other blogs from the shadows. If anyone actually reads it let me know what you think, feel, or just whatever. Please be gentle. It's really funny that I don't know whether it's worse that someone may actually sees my thoughts or that when presented with the opportunity no one even cares. maybe that's why I'm always so guarded when it comes to "feelings". It's a protection thing. Okay, that enough of being in touch with my feminine side. I'm going to go scratch myself and spit some. Probably play with some power tools.

5 comments:

In the Den said...

Sorry I deleted your comment. Believe me, it was for the best. I upset some folks (which was unintentional, but should have been apparent). I'm glad I got people thinking, but I hate that I hurt people along the way.

Amy Lynn said...

Congrats on your new step you have taken! But I am here to warn you, its a dangerous world out here. So come armed and ready!

tammi said...

You've got a newfound faithful reader here! Can't say that I'll comment on every one, but I AM reading. :)
And so is that guy that I live with.

Clint said...

Great to hear from everyone! I feel like I have my own little support group. Hi, I'm Clint, and I'm a blogger.

The Englands said...

hi clint! i'm mary lynn and i'm also a blogger! haha. i'm with tammi on this one. i found your link from jamie's site and i'm officially a faithful reader. p.s. what is that 20 questions game you were playing? i've got to get one of those for nate!